My power is out. Who do I call?

You can call (888) 465-5701 any time day or night to report an outage. Emergency calls will be forwarded to a UEC outage duty representative, who will ask questions about your location and situation. That person then dispatches a line crew to fix the problem. It is helpful to keep the “grid plate” numbers handy and provide that information. Each pole has a grid plate with numbers and letters describing its exact location. The grid plate numbers help line crews to quickly find the precise location of the problem. Meter numbers, street address, or account information are also helpful.