Upgrade Your Home’s Energy Efficiency with a 1.99% Loan
UEC’s residential loan program offers low interest and flexible repayment options. The program is designed for upgrades such as heat pumps, windows, insulation, duct sealing, and other residential energy efficiency installations that can have a significant impact on lowering your electric usage. To fund the new loan program, UEC received a $1.5 million, zero-interest loan from USDA Rural Development through its Rural Energy Savings Program.
Quick Energy Saver Loan Facts:
- 1.99% interest
- Repay using “on-bill financing,” in which the loan repayment will be included as a line item on your monthly energy bill
- To qualify, we ask for good standing payment history at UEC
- Applications will not be considered complete without a complete legal property description
- Payment will be made directly to the contractor, all contractors must be licensed, bonded and insured
- Your upgrade may also qualify for a rebate – call us before beginning your project!
- More information on Heat Pumps
- More information on Weatherization (duct sealing, insulation, windows, etc.)
For more details and application requirements, call (541) 567-6414 or email UEC’s Hermiston Office. Download the application or complete the form below.Download the Energy Saver Loan Application