Umatilla Electric Cooperative (UEC) is headquartered in Hermiston, Oregon (population 18,000+), the largest and fastest-growing city in Eastern Oregon. Located along the Columbia River, Lake Wallula and Lake Umatilla, the area is a hub for farming, food processing, transportation, energy development and data center activities. At the center of the Northwest, Hermiston is 30 minutes south of the Tri-Cities in Washington, 2 1/2 hours south of Spokane, 3 hours east of Portland and 3 1/2 hours northwest of Boise. The cost of living is lower than the national average. Blue Mountain Community College and Eastern Oregon University have branches in Hermiston; Columbia Basin College and Washington State University branch campus are a 40-mile drive. Area activities are plentiful and include golfing, boating, fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, and snow skiing.
- UEC’s Voluntary Affirmative Action Data Self-Identification Form (PDF)
- UEC’s Disability Self Identification Form (PDF)
- UEC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (PDF)
- UEC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement (PDF)
- UEC’s USDA Non-Discrimination Statement (PDF)
- UEC’s EEO Is The Law Poster (PDF)
- UEC’s EEO Is The Law Poster Supplement (PDF)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (PDF)
Interested in Cooperative jobs nationwide? View national opportunities at Search Touchstone Energy’s Career Opportunities.