Student-Built Home Open House Features EV Charger
An open house for the newest home built by local high school students will be held from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, June 6, at 898 S.W. Angus Court near Armand Larive Middle School.
Among the home’s many features is a Level 2 electric vehicle charger provided by Umatilla Electric.
High school students from Hermiston, Stanfield, and Umatilla who participated in the Columbia Basin Student Homebuilders Program (CBSHP) for the 2017-18 school year have been working on the construction of Fieldstone 4, part of a subdivision located at Southwest Angus Court.
The district is collaborating with the Christian Realty Group to sell the home, for which the listing price for the home is $399,900. Those interested in a tour of the home, prior to or after the open house, may call Bennett Christianson at (541) 289-4663 or (971) 237-1403.
Fieldstone 4 has the following amenities:
- 4 bedrooms 2 ½ bath, 2,194sqft modern energy efficient, custom home
- Oversized two car garage, 760 square feet
- Vaulted great room
- Coffered ceiling in dining room
- 9ft ceilings through out
- Above code standards with Energy Trust of Oregon; enhanced insulation, energy efficient windows, sealed ductwork, energy efficient heating, cooling and ventilation systems, envelope tightness measures, energy efficient lights, and appliances
- Central Vacuum system, new hide-a-hose
- Security system
- High speed fiber optics with EOT
- Water softener
- Two tank less water heaters, one for the house and one for the master bath.
- Surround sound TV speaker system, and speakers in garage, back porch, master bedroom, kitchen, dining room, den /office.
- Large modern kitchen, wall oven with microwave oven, second oven with 5 burner gas top and pot filler, center inland, insta-hot water, soap dispenser, 30cubic inch door in door refrigerator, pantry with barn door.
- Custom master bathroom, walk in shower with a digital shower controller, freestanding tub.
- Large walk in master closet with barn door to master bathroom
- Quartz counter tops, thru out home
- Gas fire place, built in TV cabinet
- RV parking, with water, electric
- Fully landscaped and fenced yard, upgrade with block wall in back yard
- Outdoor kitchen, with framed in barbeque, tongue and groove ceiling, Jacuzzi ready.
- Solar ready, soffit lights and outlets.
- Electric car charger installed
- 8’ x 10’ storage shed
For more information on the Columbia Basin Student Homebuilders Program visit http://www.columbiabasinstudenthomes.org/or to see the listing for Fieldstone 4 visit https://www.zillow.com/homes/898-angus-ct-hermiston,-or-97838_rb/
Here’s the invitation from students:
Open House – Fieldstone #4
Wednesday, June 6 from 1:00 – 6:00 p.m.
898 Angus Court, Hermiston
(adjacent to Armand Larive Middle School)
The Columbia Basin Student Homebuilding Program invites you to the official unveiling of Fieldstone #4, the fourth student-built home! Please join us for an open house and tour of this beautiful custom home.
Sponsored by the Northeast Oregon Homebuilders Association, in partnership with the City of Hermiston and the Hermiston School District, the Columbia Basin Student Homebuilding Program helps students create connections, explore trades and pursue career opportunities. We look forward to sharing Fieldstone #4 with you.
Columbia Basin Student Homebuilding Students