Hydromania Summer Science Camp
2018 Camp Information
WHO: Designed for students who have completed the 4th or 5th grades, who would benefit from an exciting opportunity to learn more about science.
WHAT: A fun-filled summer science camp focused on science, water, our environment and energy. This exciting camp includes hands-on experiments and activities, field trips and interaction with other students making it an unforgettable experience.
WHEN: Each two-week camp is held from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.
|CAMP 1 –||June 18 – June 29 CAMP IS FULL!|
|CAMP 2 –||July 2 – July 13 (*Camp 2 will not meet on July 4, in observance of the Independence Day holiday)|
|CAMP 3 –||July 16 – July 27|
WHERE: The camp activities will take place at Armand Larive Middle School in Hermiston.
- For free shuttle information contact UEC at (541) 289-1558.
- All three camps will be held in Hermiston for 2018.
- UEC will provide a free shuttle from Riverside High School in Boardman and A. C. Houghton Elementary School in Irrigon for CAMP 1 ONLY. The Boardman shuttle will depart at 7:30 a.m. and return at 2:30 p.m. daily. This shuttle will depart Irrigon at 7:45 am and return at 2:15 pm daily. The shuttle will only be available for the June 18 – June 29 Camp.
COST: Registration fee is $50 for two weeks. A limited number of scholarships are available.
Come Prepared to Have a Great Time:
- Be sure to bring a sack lunch, snacks will be provided.
- Remember to dress appropriately for the weather and activities.
- Please pay special attention to appropriate footwear.
For more information contact, Amy Callan at (541) 289-1558 or email: Amy.Callan@UmatillaElectric.com