Umatilla Electric’s primary concern will always be the health and wellness of our members and employees. While doing business as usual, we are monitoring the status of public health concerns regarding COVID-19 and taking our lead from local, state, and federal health authorities.
Should it become necessary to take additional action, we will notify members promptly and ensure essential services are provided to our membership, while still ensuring employees and our community remain safe.
UEC offers several convenient self-service payment options that can be done while in the comfort of your home, including SmartHub, our online payment system, available online, or by downloading the app, the pay-by-phone system, and dropbox locations in Hermiston and Boardman. Visit My Account for a full list of payment options.
At this time, it is recommended members follow CDC recommendations such as:
- Stay home when you’re sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Follow social distancing protocols and avoid people who are sick