We’re open for business.
Although our lobby hours in Hermiston and Boardman are currently suspended until further notice, we are staffed and working for you.
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Call us at (541) 567-6414
- Visit our drive-thru’s during business hours to speak to a customer service representative
24 Hours a day
- Email us
- Communicate online through our SmartHub Mobile App or by visiting SmartHub online
Our payment options, in a nutshell
Please take full advantage of these ways to pay your bill:
- View your bill, access account history, and make payments anytime with the SmartHub Mobile App or by visiting SmartHub online.
- Use payment kiosks, drop boxes, and drive-thrus at both UEC locations.
- Call (888) 480-9709 to use our automated pay-by-phone service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Note: To assist our members, Umatilla Electric Cooperative is joining all Oregon Electric Cooperatives in temporarily suspending residential disconnections for non-payment and waiving late fees. If you are experiencing difficulty paying your electric bill, please contact Customer Service for resources.
The power is flowing
We remain steadfast in bringing you a vital community service – keeping the power flowing to your home, business, or farm.
Same as always, here’s how to report an outage or other immediate concern about your electric service:
- Call us day and night at (888) 465-5701
- Report an outage through our SmartHub Mobile App or by visiting SmartHub, which places your account information instantly in our system and helps speed response time
We are in this together
We are your family, friends, and neighbors. We are practicing social distancing and other strict measures to “flatten the curve” for you and for us. Please watch for updates online at our website and on Facebook, on bill messages, and in Ruralite magazine, and let us know how we can serve you better in the coming weeks.
We miss your smiling face.