Umatilla Electric is partnering with the University of Oregon to host a free drive-thru COVID-19 testing site at our Hermiston & Boardman offices.
2021 RADx-UP Testing Site Schedule for Umatilla County
Every 1st & 3rd Saturday beginning Feb. 6 - Aug. 21, 2021
- Umatilla High School - 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Atkinson Staffing - 3 p.m - 6 p.m.
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday beginning Feb. 27 - Aug. 28, 2021
- Umatilla Electric Cooperative Hermiston Office - 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Stanfield Elementary - 3 p.m - 6 p.m.
Every 2nd & 4th Sunday beginning Feb. 28 - Aug. 15, 2021
- Umatilla Electric Cooperative Boardman Office - 3 p.m - 6 p.m.
A grant from the National Institutes of Health will expand COVID-19 testing to underserved Latinx communities in counties throughout Oregon using testing capacity created by the University of Oregon’s COVID-19 Monitoring and Assessment Program (MAP). The project addresses the significant disparities in COVID-19 cases among Latinx communities in Oregon by collaborating with county and community partners to scale up 36 testing sites across multiple counties in Oregon, and incorporating culturally and community tailored testing opportunities.