Lobby Closed, UEC Open for Business
We’re open for business.
Although our lobby hours in Hermiston and Boardman are currently suspended until further notice, we are staffed and working for you.
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Call us at (541) 567-6414
- Visit our drive-thru’s during business hours to speak to a customer service representative
24 Hours a day
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communicate online through our SmartHub Mobile App or by visiting SmartHub online
Our payment options, in a nutshell.
Please take full advantage of these ways to pay your bill:
- View your bill, access account history and make payments anytime with the SmartHub Mobile App or by visiting SmartHub online.
- Use payment kiosks, drop boxes and drive-thru’s at both UEC locations
- Call (888) 480-9709 to use our automated pay-by-phone service 24 hours a day, seven days a week
The power is flowing.
We remain steadfast in bringing you a vital community service – keeping the power flowing to your home, business or farm.
Same as always, here’s how to report an outage or other immediate concern about your electric service:
- Call us day and night at (888) 465-5701
- Report an outage through our SmartHub Mobile App or by visiting SmartHub, which places your account information instantly in our system and helps speed response time
We are in this together.
We are your family, friends and neighbors. We are practicing social distancing and other strict measures to “flatten the curve” for you and for us. Please watch for updates online at Umatilla Electric.com and on Facebook, on bill messages and in Ruralite magazine, and let us know how we can serve you better in the coming weeks.
We miss your smiling face.