This position is responsible for the day-to-day functions involved with the receipt, issuance, maintenance, and disposal of inventory at the direction of the Materials Administrator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include other duties as assigned.
- Receives, stores, and issues equipment, material, supplies or tools.
- Updates and maintains inventory records accurately.
- Ensures all material and equipment is organized in stockrooms, warehouses, and/or storage yards according to company defined policies and procedures.
- Communicates significant material variances, needs, or requirements with Materials Administrator.
JOB DUTIES may include other duties as assigned.
- Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of materials and items on packing lists.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
- Stores articles in bins, on floor, or on shelves according to identifying information, such as style, size, type of material or item number.
- Conducts annual spot checks of inventory to verify inventory records at the direction of the Materials Administrator.
- Moves or transports materials or supplies to other departments or locations using hands or industrial vehicle.
- Prepares materials and supplies for maintenance and construction activities.
- Maintains inventory control procedures by processing all material and supplies entering or leaving the warehouse and yard areas.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues and fosters a spirit of cooperation in the workplace.
- Conducts themselves in a manner that reflects well on UEC and contributes to harmonious relations with members and the general public.
- Respectfully takes direction from supervisor and/or manager.