If I move to a property with existing UEC service, how do I place service in my name and set up an account?

You can sign-up for existing service under a new account simply by stopping at a UEC office and applying for membership. You will be asked to fill out a membership application, pay a $5 membership fee, and a $250 deposit to begin service in your name. If you wish to waive the deposit, you must have a co-signer with a satisfactory letter of credit history to qualify for the waiver. Deposit requirements for non-residential members are based on the amount of energy needed.