Meeting Room Reservations
Umatilla Electric Cooperative has three meeting rooms available to the public for business meetings, two rooms located at the Hermiston office and one at the Boardman Operations Center; the meeting rooms are available within UEC business hours, 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday – Thursday.
The maximum occupation capacity (per room):
- Without tables 60
- With tables 30
Tables and chairs are provided by UEC, and will be set up based on user specifications. UEC does not provide internet connectivity, audio equipment or visual equipment.
- All UEC buildings and property, including the parking lot, are smoke, alcohol, and drug free facilities.
- Users are to leave rooms in original condition; clean and without damage. If problems, damages, or violations occur, UEC reserves the right to charge the user the cost of repairs, including labor, and to deny use of its meeting rooms for a minimum of one year.
- UEC is not responsible for lost or stolen items during time of use.
- UEC is in no way responsible for any personal injuries, property damages or other liabilities that may be incurred during the use of the facility. User agrees to release, indemnify and hold UEC harmless of any such damages.
- With the provision of two weeks advance notice, UEC reserves the right to revoke room reservations if it is necessary for the Cooperative to use one or more of the meeting rooms.
To cover the Cooperative’s expense for the use of a meeting room, a fee will be payable at the time the reservation is made. Contact UEC at 541 567-6414 to inquire about use fees.
Fields marked with * are required.