2021 Camp Information
All Camps Are Now FULL!
Thank you to all our Hydromaniacs! If you’d like to be put on a waiting list, please contact Amy Callan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO: Designed for students who have completed the 4th or 5th grades, who would benefit from an exciting opportunity to learn more about science.
WHAT: A fun-filled summer science camp focused on science, water, our environment, and energy. This exciting camp includes hands-on experiments and activities, field trips, and interaction with other students making it an unforgettable experience.
WHEN: Each two-week camp is held from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday (excluding week one of Camp 1, which has been adjusted to Tuesday – Friday for the July 4th holiday observance)
- Camp 1: July 6 – July 9 & July 12 – 15 (full)
- Camp 2: July 19 – July 29 (full)
- Camp 3: August 2 – 12 (full)
WHERE: The camp activities will take place at Armand Larive Middle School in Hermiston.
COST: Registration is free!
Come Prepared to Have a Great Time!
- Be sure to bring a sack lunch, snacks will be provided.
- Remember to dress appropriately for the weather and activities.
- Please pay special attention to appropriate footwear.