Notice: The health and safety of our campers is our top priority. Due to state restrictions on operating summer camps during a pandemic, Hydromania was canceled in Summer 2020. Please check this page in the spring for Summer 2021 activities. If you have questions, please contact Amy Callan at (541) 567-6414.
2020 Camp Information
WHO: Designed for students who have completed the 4th or 5th grades, who would benefit from an exciting opportunity to learn more about science.
WHAT: A fun-filled summer science camp focused on science, water, our environment, and energy. This exciting camp includes hands-on experiments and activities, field trips, and interaction with other students making it an unforgettable experience.
WHEN: Each two-week camp is held from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Camp 1: June 22 – July 3 Cancelled
- Camp 2: July 6 – July 17 Cancelled
- Camp 3: July 20 – July 31 Cancelled
WHERE: The camp activities will take place at Armand Larive Middle School in Hermiston.
COST: Registration fee is $50 for two weeks. A limited number of scholarships are available.
Come Prepared to Have a Great Time:
- Be sure to bring a sack lunch, snacks will be provided.
- Remember to dress appropriately for the weather and activities.
- Please pay special attention to appropriate footwear.
Download the 2020 Hydromania Registration Application (PDF).