Skip to content
- Scammer Are At It Again - Members have reported calls from what appears to be a Umatilla Electric or Hermiston Energy Services phone number demanding immediate payment. UEC and HES have a process in place before disconnecting any service - there is no phone call threatening immediate disconnection. Warn your family, friends and businesses who may be a target. If you receive a suspicious call, hang up. You are welcome to call UEC (541 567-6414) or HES (541 289-2000) directly if unsure about the status of your account.
- Members Report Door-to-Door Solicitors Selling Rooftop Solar - As your trusted energy partner, UEC can offer an assessment of your specific situation. If an individual or company claiming to work with UEC approaches you, contact us directly at (541) 567-6414 to verify their claims.
- Join Us October 4 & 6 for Member Appreciation Lunch - Join us for a BBQ lunch where we’re grilling up hotdogs and giving away treats, member gifts & more! Follow @UmatillaElectric on Facebook or fill out the form online to be entered to win one of FOUR $100 bill credits!
- Member Appreciation Lunch 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday Oct. 4 – Hermiston Office
- Thursday Oct. 6 – Boardman Office
- $100 Bill Credit Giveaways Each Friday
- Bill credit winners will be announced Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28. Complete the entry form below and you are entered to win!
- Unclaimed Capital Credits List Now Available - search the database to see if you, or someone you know, has cash waiting to be claimed. These unclaimed credits were earned in the years 2003, 2004 and 2016. Unless the members named or their heirs claim payment no later than December 31, 2022, they will be forfeited to the Cooperative.